We understand that CHS Greece has the right to photograph, video/audio-record, and interview our child during the Program, and to use, according to its judgement, whole or parts of the oral and written word of our child; his/her performance, image, name, face, voice, and other characteristics of our child (his/her overall presence during the Program), for the evaluation, improvement, and/or promotion of the Program.
We agree to transfer to CHS Greece all rights for using these photographs, recordings (video, audio, etc.) and we also consent that CHS Greece has all rights to use our child’s written answers to questions posed during the Program. We understand that our child’s name, language, presence, voice, and image can be publicized through the Center’s website and/or though websites of other collaborative institutions (online or though other media platforms) for further improvement and promotion of the Program.
We consent to the possibility of CHS Greece recording our child’s performance and to use and re-use, according to its judgement, whole or parts of this recording for promoting its programs, and to authorize other parties to do the same. Furthermore, we recognize that the Center bears no responsibility for the re-publication in any possible way of the above-mentioned recordings or any part of it that may be illegally made by any third party, by downloading them from the internet. We also recognize that although the image or video material is intended for digital and/or printed use by CHS Greece, there is no guarantee by CHS Greece and no claim on my side that there will be total or partial appearance of that material in electronic or printed means of CHS Greece.
We understand that CHS Greece can adjust, change, edit, add, delete, combine with other material, the recordings, reproduction, and distribution of the material, or else to use our child’s performance in the Program with any means/tools/media known today or in the future.
We agree that CHS Greece will be the exclusive owner of the intellectual property and all other rights of images, video and/or audio recordings, as well as every other media, in which our child appears. We consent that neither we nor our child will be entitled to any use or compensation, now or in the future, in connection with these rights.
We understand that the Center’s employees and associates have the right to access and process the above data, as well as individuals/companies that support their operation (accounting office, maintenance of IT systems and applications), for the sole purpose of dealing with the object of their work.
The rights provided above are indefinite and irrevocable and we understand that the CHS Greece will act in accordance with this form. We declare that we have no claim or requirements from Center resulting from or in connection with the above. This participant parental consent form is governed by Greek law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Athens, Greece.
CHS Greece takes all necessary measures to ensure the security of the personal data of the participants of its activities.
With respect to your child’s personal data, you have the following rights:
• Right of data access: The right to know if data is being processed, how, and for what purpose.
• Right of data rectification: The right to ask for a rectification of your child’s personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right of data deletion (“right to be forgotten”): The right to request the deletion or removal of personal data under certain conditions.
• Right to restriction of data processing: The right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data when certain conditions are met.
• Right to data portability: Your right to ask to send your child’s information to a third party (e.g. another support center) when certain conditions are met.
• Right to object to processing: The right to object to the processing of personal data. The Center will no longer submit data for processing unless there are legitimate reasons for processing or for the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims.
• When you submit a request by exercising one of the above rights, the Center must respond within one month, or later, but explain the reasons for the delay.